Uni's Pure Moroccan Argan Oil is 100% organic and made from Moroccan Argan trees. This Argan oil comes in a classy, glass bottle and is distributed with a glass dropper. I have extremely long, thick, curly hair and i use approximately 3-4 drops, immediately after my shower. I always apply this from mid-shaft to the ends of my hair, carefully spreading it evenly throughout each layer. This has a very light scent that reminds me of nuts and the outdoors! The consistency is slightly thick, but it does not weigh your hair down at all! I worried about this making my hair greasy, but this has not been the case. My hair has been very manageable, healthy, and strong since using this product. Also, i love how versatile this Argan Oil is. It can be used on your cuticles, face, body, or even as a massage oil! I like to take what is left on my hands and rub it into my feet to hydrate them!
Uni's Pure Moroccan Argan Oil:
- 100% Organic
- Helps protect, hydrate, & restore hair's elasticity
- Contains fatty acids & antioxidants beneficial to skin
- Fights frizz and repairs damaged hair
- Keeps nails strong & healthy
- Non-greasy & fast absorbing
- Contains Vitamin E and Omega 6
- Light, pleasant scent
- USDA & ECOCERT certified
- Reduces age spots & evens skin tone
- Packaged in the USA
I could go on for days about all the great benefits this versatile product offers, but i will let you discover them for yourself! A little goes a long way, so this 2oz bottle will last a long time. According to the company's provided information, the shelf life of this Argan Oil is 36 months. I am sure that is more than enough time! For more product information or to order your own, click here **Uni 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil**.
(I received this product for free in exchange for my honest & unbiased opinion. However, all opinions are my own & i only suggest products i have personally tried & believe in.)
No comments:
Post a Comment