Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Soothe Your Teething Baby in Style!!!

As a mother of three, and currently expecting my fourth, I have had my fair share of miserable, teething babies. There is nothing worse than watching your precious child suffer in discomfort, with no way to relieve them from their pain. I have tried every remedy from teething tablets and gel to cold packs and wash cloths. That is why i was so excited to receive this Teething Pendant/ Necklace from Beabies!

This silicone teething pendant is perfect for offering your child soothing comfort, while looking fashionable at the same time. The necklace comes beautifully packaged in a mesh bag, making it a great gift idea for any new or expecting mother. The teething pendant is made from 100% food grade silicone, making it very safe for your little bundle of joy! I love the flexibility of the pendant and the bright color will attract baby's attention as they are discovering new items surrounding them. Although this pendant is created with the purpose of soothing your teething baby, this is also a great distraction for little ones who are in the stage of grabbing and pulling things within their reach. The teething necklace is a much better alternative to having an earring gripped and pulled from your ear!






Reasons why this is a great choice:
  • BPA free
  • FDA approved
  • No latex, pvc, rubber, or lead
  • Scent & taste free
  • Offers relief from teething discomfort
  • Natural, unlike tablets or gels
  • Can be refrigerated, frozen, or room temp
  • Fashionable way to entertain baby
  • Can double as a toy when worn



I truly love the Teething Pendant/ Necklace from Beabies! I feel this is an excellent, stylish way to keep your baby entertained and soothed, while looking cute at the same time! Fashion is a huge part of my life and I'm always seeking new ways to incorporate my love for jewelry into my mommy lifestyle! Now, here is the amazing news!!!- The makers of this stylish and efficient teething pendant are offering all of my readers a 15% discount on their very own Teething Pendent!! Just use code TEETHE15 during checkout. Click here to purchase yours today **Teething Pendant/ Necklace by Beabies**. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have and i will do my best to provide detailed answers.

(I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. With that said, all opinions are my own and i only stand behind products that i believe in and have personally tried!)

No comments:

Post a Comment